Saturday 15 September 2012

Y we kill ?

Spending out 2 hours sitting in a coach to commute to gurgaon takes quite a lot out of me. N there i was passing by a lush green mountanious ranges on my way to office. With headphones plugged in it starts to drizzle ..first thing that struck my mind amazing view lets post it on fb ...already many would have done it ...so i dint ...but yeah on whatz app i did posted it up. :P In the lush of green with brown ranges in the background a cute little cub starstruck me .. n side by side buzzing in my ears was 

"if every one cared n nobody cried ...if everyone love and nobody lied.. then we would see the day when nobody died.. i am singing because i am alive

It was the weather the song or what ...i dont have n idea... but i was moved .... The thought struck my head n it was about the slaught ....slaught of the cub ...how a butcher in any other part of the world wud just have slaughted it into beef... n yah it wud have tasted delicious to the western part of the world... wen u start with running horses of ur mind they just keep on running n they make connections so fast u jst cant figure how the connect. i started with admiring the beauty but it ended up just creating a B.T(bad trip) for me... I myself am a die hard non vegetarian but @ that moment i just was too much into it just thought of giving up on eating all that stuff ...had i been drunk i wud have even joined PETA @ that moment ... But sadly i was'nt under any influence of alcohol had i been i could have understood the pain of those animals better .... But thinking out all these thingz turned out to be bullshit as soon as i reached the cafeteria...chicken was what,was in my mouth  ... "I do care but we humans also have to survive here n for that ...You know what i mean...." (pause) ....with heavy heart we need to accept..  it'z the survival of the fittest..  datz how the ecosystem works..we kill with a guilt we eat with passion itz a paradox itz an enigma it makes me sad but tha is how it works out  :|


1 comment: