Thursday 5 June 2014

Struggle @ the Top :)

Ultimately in life what do we want to be? I will say happy, and to be happy we want best of both world’s. Professionally you might be blossoming but personally if you are struggling you can’t be happy and vis-a-vis also holds true .Basically it’s very simple to be happy but the fight is how to be simple. Neither we were born with the silver spoon in our mouth nor we have gifted talent like a Ronaldo or a Virender Sehwag that life's a cake walk . Apparently what we do is think n think deep and best part is we are each other’s biggest critic so we have tried to connect our souls with our hands and tried to write something for all the lovely people out there :

Neeti a budding Journalist went to asylum and saw a old man praying alone in the corner and this is how conversation turns out :
Neeti: "hi, sir i am here to meet Mr.Vikram Sharma". VS : "Well, i am Vikram sharma" Neeti: "omg ! you look so different... I know u don't feel like meeting up people anymore but can i have a bit of time of yours ( she said after looking at his Goldy locks which have lost their sheen with time)". VS: "Go ahead with it my child Being an ex PM of this country there was a time when i used to get visits by top actors, politicians and media personals,but now only visits i get is by my doc. and police." Neeti: "All the respect you earned over such a long time was just ripped off from you, and you dint say a word i want to cover your version of the story which dint came out in the public because of media being biased and owned by powerhouses."
VS : "There never is and never was anything to say i deserved what i got and i have moved on."
Neeti: "No sir,Our life depends on it yours and mine.Sir y did you cheat if u actually did?"
VS : "I dint cheat ! "
Neeti: "Hmm..."
VS : "Just tell me one thing if you are being paid 10 crore for doing what you were anyway going to do why wouldn't you accept the money? I was framed
into this, i was asked to do what i anyhow was to do and sting operation was conducted on me and i was thrown into the rough waters.Bastards !" *sigh*
Neeti: "y dint you try to escape the punishment somehow with so much back you had".
VS : "Everybody who was partner in crime left me, i was gutted.So this pretty much sums it up".
VS : "So where is your family" Vikram changed the topic"
Neeti:"My family is in Hyderabad, we don't talk much, they wanted me to get married, but i think this isn't a right time as i want to have a real job first." Neeti: "how do you got these many scars " 
VS: "Usually childhood memories bring happiness, but whenever i see these scars it reminds me of my dark childhood""i was never a bright student because i never liked to study, limitless sky, wildlife always used to pull me.Once we had a maths exam in ninth standards i guess and as usual i dint study much since i was busy counting the stars and wondering world is limitless just like the wants and greed of a human being. Surya who was sitting behind and like every exam he asked me few questions, i told him though i knew they were not right, not that i had a choice as he would have taken my ass out otherwise "after 2 days result got declared i flunked and so did Surya, after the school i was going back to my van praying to god to save me, and Surya stopped me from behind "sharma teri wajah se fail hua hu main, you will gonna pay for this", after few punches and slap they literally started to play hockey with my balls and groped me to death.So i accept though i am the ex PM of this company i have a weak personality and a bad body language.I have failed as a PM and more importantly as a person.So i like it being here because people here are not mentally stable but at least they know that they have a problem not like the world outside these four walls which is struggling to do justice to mentally fit personals. I expect the youth to bring out the change and fly with a Strong personality."
Neeti : Our country needed you to serve for a bit longer ,you are a beautiful soul.Thanks! (Leaves Sobbing)...

PS: Be a charmer and have a strong personality and you will blossom!
-VS21 & AVST

No comments:

Post a Comment